Thursday, October 28, 2010

Schools Today.

While traveling last week I was privileged to get to step into Fairview public school on Donald Street in Klamath Falls Oregon.


During my short visit there I witnessed desks and chairs in such disrepair that the teachers had to bring duct tape into the school at their expense and tape cracks shut so the children would not be pinched.  I also was witness to desk legs held on with only duct tape.
WHY?
Is the school district so overwhelmed with students and underfunded that they can not order replacement parts?
Can the HIGH SCHOOL SHOP CLASSES not make new seats or desk tops?
What about the HIGH SCHOOL MECHANICS CLASS coming in with tools, nuts and bolts to secure those legs back on?
Is it so hard to think of using the tools you have and let the kids take pride in what they have done for others?

Another thing I do not understand.... why is the school so overcrowded?  How many illegal alien children are in the school? I would guess about 45%.  In the same city Mills School probably has more then 80% illegal alien children.  Where is the outrage?
Can you imagine the better education AMERICAN STUDENTS would get if money was not being spent on education of illegals?
Can you imagine again the better health care we might all get if ILLEGAL ALIENS were not getting FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE U.S.A.?!

I am all for people coming legally to the United States.  I am not for paying for illegals to have fee health care when my family goes without.
I am not for wasting my tax money on education of illegals.  Let them come here legally or not at all.
If I was to enter their country illegally I would suffer for it.  Let the same laws of their country apply to them when they come here illegally.
Let them come here legally, learn the language, contribute to the economy and the improvement of the community and country.
If they choose to worship another GOD or no god so be it.  But their religious laws will not extend to others in our country.
It is time to take care of our own people.  The young, the old and the veterans. America needs to remember what is good and right with our country.  We nee to focus on GOD, Country and family.
I am tired of these kids getting to learn in their native language.   It is time to learn English if you are going to come here and go to school here and live here.
How about having them APPRECIATE THE FREAKING COUNTRY THEY ARE GETTING AN EDUCATION IN?

It is time to speak up AMERICA!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts