Sunday, May 15, 2011

While I was away someone tried to post this then sent it to me, because I have allot of followers in Muslim Countries even if they are not regular viewers.
If you're a Muslim, your intentions are to MURDER everyone who is NOT a Muslim. 
If You are a Muslim and claim you are peaceful, you are one of two things: 
1. A Liar (Because the Koran instructs you to lie in order to gain the trust of the infidel, then kill them), or 
2. A Hypocrite, because you are not following the instructions of the Koran. 
The only GOOD Muslim, is an EX-Muslim (one who has renounced the cult).
 I am going to leave  my opinion out of this for now but would really like to start a discussion on this.  
I hope there will be a few participants.
Give me your thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts