Sunday, July 17, 2011

Basically sweetie the Declaration of Independence states that if there is something wrong with our country or leaders, that those who have the ability to take action to catalyst change are required to do so. 

Protecting the REPUBLIC and its people even from a leadership that has become corrupt and willing to take the life of every citizen of the republic to preserve its bloated self.  

Quoted from my Grandfather Alfred from my diary. 1973  
I am amazed and not yet 8 year old girl (me) bothered to write it down.  

My next question was what is bloated mean?


I would now like to point to the story of  Debora in Judges 4 and 5.
 You can see a lesson on this by clicking on this sentance.


Peace to you and us all.
Blessings
HHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts