Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mary posted this to her status of facebook.  
I hope it inspires you.
A relative who is a very big wig in a big big church messages me obviously IRATE, "Why wont you accept our relationship status on facebook?"
I reply, We are not even friends on facebook. Why would you want to claim me as a relative on facebook when you have not acknowledge me in life in 25 years since I started dating that biker?

He messages back "Well how are you? How many kids do you have? How long have you been married? Who did you marry? Do I know him? "

I messaged him back, I am super, saved, no longer a member of your church but walking with the Lord. I have two kids and have been married 25 years to that biker. You told me to dump or be excommunicated."

He replied back to me. "Your right. Never mind."

I replied, "I do not mind at all. That was the point 25 years ago and apparently the point today. Take that how you want it. Know I forgave you but choose to not be part of the life you choose for me. I have moved on. I hope you will find your way and see that just because someone is not worthy to you does not mean they are not worthy to the Lord....or me."
 
Blessings and long and happy marriages to us all!
AMEN
HHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts