Sunday, January 31, 2021

 Why does this sort of humor make me laugh so very hard?

Is it just me?

Okay!  So I have been eating hot spicy homemade chili for three days!

I know!  I know!


I was quietly laying in bed when I passed a vile and large amount of gas.  

I lay very still not wanting to force any out of the heavy winter covers into the very cold bedroom , where it would stick around a long time.


When my husband comes in he silently crawled into bed and lays his head down.

He sighs and says, Good Night Stink Hart.

I start to reply and realize...exclaiming, "what did you say?"

He denies everything.

I cackle with laughter and more vapors waft out of the warm bed into the very cold air of the room.

With the laughter more gas escapes my body from three days of eating hot, spicy, homemade chili!

It's vile!  It's suffocating!  It's hard to breath!



He then asks, "Sweet fart are you okay?"

Oh gosh I laugh so hard!

He is going to pay!

As I lay here writing this I am farting like a horse and he is snoring!  

I will pull the covers over his head!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts