Saturday, October 29, 2011


I think this lady is a spoiled brat!



I need out too!! (Spokane Valley)


Date: 2011-10-29, 1:44PM PDT
Reply to: hous-sjksy-2675535582@craigslist.org 


I am a 19 year old woman that needs her own space. I live with people that make me do the dishes every other day and clean the floors the other days. It is just too much work. I only get free high-speed internet, electricity, water, heat, and they do my shopping. I get $200 in food stamps, but that is for what I want. I need a roommate that will give me some space, so me and my b/f can come and go as we please.

Sullivan at Trent
  • Location: Spokane Valley
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests




PostingID: 2675535582

Your comments gladly read and posted.

Have a jolly day.
HHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts