Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lia Sophia Jewelry

I went to a Lia Sophia Jewelry party a month ago.




I was amazed to see the frenzy of shopping the women did!  Nothing was cheaper then $15.00 and that is for the most basic studs with stones so small you can hardly see them.

Many of the items were being advertised by the sales person as carved tanzanite stone.  I pointed out they were powdered graphite (pencil led) electrostaticly overlay onto metal already formed into the shape.
The sales person was very disgusted with me and argued that it was not.  When I pointed it out in the catalog that it even said it was she would not even look and it had to be shoved in-front of her nose.



When I pointed out to a pretty and bright piece that was dip dyed shell she said that it was semi- precious stone.
I asked her what stone she would identify it as and she said ivory.
I pointed out that ivory is illegal to trade or sell.


I then was looking at some of the pieces I wanted to purchase.  They did not look half as good in person as they did in the catalog.  I would have to compare them to the meal pictured at the fast food joints to the one you get when you order as how drastically different they are.

I placed my order and when I received it decided to immediately get my money back.  A stone was missing from the setting and lose in the box.
The quality of what I had received to what was in the catalog and what the sales person had were drastically different.  Earing posts and settings already had rust on them.

My tip is do not waste your time with this jewelry.
NONE of the Items I have pictured look like the pictures.

Ladies if you want to have pretty quality semi precious stones in your jewelry.  Send me a message and I will put you in touch with someone who can come to your house and you can have a jewelry making party.


SINCERELY HHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts