Sunday, February 12, 2012

One of my readers shared with me................

Dear HHC,
My thoughts on Whitney Houston....She was obviously a "blessing" of some sort to many people or at least they think she was. 
Her life so "blessed" with talent and money but  yet she chose to ruin it with  drugs and abusive relationships. 
I hope people keep sharing the sadness of her life so that millions will learn from it.
I am also deleting many of my friends who are so torn up over this but yet will not speak out against atrocities against Christians or the Constitution.
I wonder if just the few of us here would speak to our "friends" about how they carry on for her and yet do not fight or even speak for their rights....would it change anything?   How are we to know if we do not speak up to the" idol worshipers"?  

Have a great day HHC.  Thank you for letting me share.
DB

I want to add that this man is a atheist but reads my blog. 
He just wanted to know how some of the Christian or believers thought of all of this.

HHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts