Thursday, May 7, 2020

My personal thoughts regarding these orders.


I can no longer afford to suffer to be made a slave by submitting to these orders.
I am not one that takes orders or follows rules. I am the one that gives the orders to the elected.
By our vote and by standing up together against unfair and unjust orders and laws.
I am a law abiding citizen of the republic and will follow constitutional law.



I made the mistake of submitting voluntarily out of FEAR and preservation of my family and customers lives.
I can no longer.
I am not saying they are not worth it.
But We each are and must be responsible four ourselves.

If we choose to continue to live our lives as normally as possible taking the precautions we feel are needed like masks, more thorough hand washing and sanitation.
America can open and life can go on.



It is also not as if the stimulus package, meant to help American small businessis actually reached them.
Graft and malfeasance of the banks, czarist entities and even our elected officials that were to spread the magic (pulled it out of thin air) money around, have just lined their coffers, funded their pet projects, charges fees against the funds and Filled the big businesses pockets.



Citizens who just want to pay their bills and feed their families by working or running their businesses are being arrested, fined and made examples of by their state.
Where does it stop if we don’t stand up NOW!

I can not ask the retired business owners who took a chance on me by carrying a business property loan to wait for their monthly payments.
My business must open now or close forever.

So we all should mind our own business people.


Even if it is a business OR if it is just keeping our holes shut and taking care of ourselves.
Let America open.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts