Saturday, December 12, 2020


 I have repeated it much of my life.

Its woven in and out of my blog and social media posts as freedom, our republic and liberty is woven into my soul. Strong like the armor of God I put on each day.

Today after the high court inaction many are repeating the quote.

"When tyranny becomes law, rebellion is duty." ~ Thomas Jefferson


The rest are bowing like the sheepeople  they are to the tyranny being inflicted on the American people.

Instead of taking it up the bum from the dickpotatoe in your state, county or town it’s time to grow a spine and stand up straight, proud and free.

We are AMERICANS.

To paraphrase greater people who came before us,

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for a free people shall not be infringed.   I know not what course others may take but as for me Give me Liberty or give me death!



I mean it.

I am done.

Lead or follow but get the F@£%! out of my way.

I am taking my freedoms back.


Go ahead, share my post.  Make sure and sign it in my comments.

God Bless America and God Bless the Free People of the USA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts