Monday, December 21, 2020

 First they came and closed the schools and businesses for two weeks for our safety.  Then it turned into two months and longer.

But I did open my business against orders.

I don’t take orders from the dick potato governor or his czars any more.

Then they came for the Grandma gardening without a mask in her own yard, and I didn’t speak up,

because I wasn’t a gardener.

Then they came for the Moms organizing play dates on the playground, and I didn’t speak up,

because my kids are grown.

Then they came and told us all we must wear masks to protect others,

I didn’t speak up even as I was screamed at by former friends to put a mask on.

Then they came for the Events and tourism in the area and shut them down, and I didn’t speak up,

because I don’t go to those sorts of things.

But I did report it to my sheriff and request that charges be brought for threatening me and assault.

It didn’t do any good because my sheriff doesn’t publicly go out of his way to follow his oath.

Then they came and forced the kids to wear masks at school and I did not speak up because my kids are not in school.

Then they came for me, my business,

and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me.

by Hip Hick Chick and Liberty Grace Independence 2020

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts