Friday, September 24, 2010

FLYOVERS

I absolutely hate watching sports...either I play or do not waste my time.
But I grew up next to Kingsly Field in Klamath Falls Oregon all day long all night long jets flying over me.
I LOVE FLYOVERS!
It used to scare me but then when I was 2 or 3 MOM told me, "Those are your guardian angels and real heroes keeping you free... and they are sent buy God but they may not know it. So pray for them."

"Listen SweetPea, God wants us to be free to worship HIM, free to sing about our flag and country, free to say the pledge of allegiance, free to serve, die for and live for HIM and our COUNTRY."

(Why is it we realize how smart our Mom's are only when they have grown old?)


Thanks MOM for instilling in me FAITH in my Lord and Savior, and PRIDE in my Country, Flag and the people.
We can take back OUR country from those who want to and are destroying it, our freedom, rights and values.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts