Friday, September 24, 2010

FOX news In Case of Emergency, Please Remove Your Bra

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/09/23/emergency-remove-bra/

WOW
Now we have a whole new battle on what is the right size boobies!
I would want to be a bigger girl now so that I would have the right size to cover my big face and head.
(Large brain pan)
If I was in the itty bitty titty club I would not survive with the inadequate coverage during mask use.
Though the ruffles on the mask make a very pretty surgical mask.  You would be all in style and the rage of fashion in the operating room.
Please let me know what you think after looking at the story.
I really wonder if there is any protection from it other then just a dust mask.
Would you really want to put that bra on your face after a workout at the gym or a hard day of errands?
What about deodorant stains?   There is a reason its called underwear and our momma's told us to put on a clean pair before we went out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts