Friday, February 18, 2011

BOYCOTTS Who and why?



I am very careful where I spend every hard earned dollar.  I am sure you are too.

I do not support company's who bend over for Sharia law.
I do not support company's who have customer support out side the United States or are based out side the United States.


THE GOOD

IF YOU CAN NOT FIND A GOOD PRODUCT example antivirus program in the United States I tottally understand.  Post products that are GREAT PRODUCTS and where they come from or are supported at.
For example  I use Bullguard as my antivirus program.  All the others I have tried were letting to much through.  Bulguard has support and offices in Ireland.
GODADDY.com  based in Arizona.  GREAT PRODUCT and CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Please post and share companies you boycott with the rest of us and I will compile a list of who, what and why.
Please post links to support your reasons.


THE BAD

Target  for allowing Sharia to dictate what employees will do.

Bust Buy for allowing a Muslim woman to not check me out because I had a joke shirt on that had bacon on it.

CHASE for having customer service in India for its USA customers.

Roku for having customer service in India for its USA customers.

Campbells for putting halal symbols on their foods and bending over for sharia.

Tyson Foods 

As of 2 2 12 my family and I no longer support WORLD VISION.  They have been giving money to IANSA who works with the U N to take away our rights to own and bare arms.  World Vision has admitted this and you can see the recent posts we have made on it here.  



VICTORY! Campbell's Sales fall 8% After Boycott for Muslim Brotherhood-Linked Collaboration



Good Morning America's George Stephanopoulos on Wednesday conducted a softball interview with Michael Bloomberg, touting his new gun control campaign and never once calling the New York mayor a liberal. GMA even featured a truck promoting Fixgunchecks.org, highlighting the parked vehicle just outside ABC studios.

So I am also boycotting ABC.

I also try to avoid CNN because of the LEFT wing approach to everything.
I do not trust any of the main stream media and do not even buy my local paper because of the many times I have proven they were lying or making up the story them selves to sell papers.

Please take the time to look at some of our more recent posts listed below.

1 comments:

Durotrigan said...

I'm glad to see that you have the right priorities Hip Chick. Keep up the good work with the boycotts! Here in the UK a firm of solicitors named Emmetts has just launched a Sharia law service for clients. So, if you're ever looking for a law firm in the UK, remember to boycott Emmetts ;-)

http://durotrigan.blogspot.com/2011/02/emmetts-solicitors-enablers-of-shariah.html

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts