Monday, February 28, 2011

HELP! Please, I need to know.

 

 

One of my very youngest readers needs some wisdom.

She is begging me almost daily to be shown the truth of what I say here.

All I do is show what I learn and then I share it.  I am always open for proof and truth.

Here is her letter.

 

 

HHC,

HELP! Please, I need to know.

Is this really how it is stated?

Is this really how they see us and want us?  Dead!?

I would really like some education on this if you have wisdom to share then pass it around here.


She then copied from previous posts on my blog.

Qur'an

The Qur'an is full of peace and love at the beginning, written during their profits early life and hate and murder at the end, written during their profits late life.

The end contradicting the beginning.

Muslims are even told in the Qur'an that when this happens they are to follow the parts written most recently.

That would be the bloody, murder and hate filled parts.

So any Muslim who is truly following the words of the profit which supposedly are straight from Allah (god) and to be the most correctly translated book ever written.

Are all Jihadists.

Yes, just some excerpts from the "muslim guide to killing"...

“Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them.” Qur'an 2:191

“Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood.” Qur'an 9:123

“When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them. Qur'an 9:5

“Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable.” Qur'an 3:85

“The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them.” Qur'an :30

“Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam” Qur'an 5:33

“The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque.” Qur'an 9:28

“Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.” Qur'an 22:19

“Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.” Qur'an 47:4

“The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them.” Qur'an 8:65

“Muslims must not take the infidels as friends.” Qur'an 3:28

“Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur'an.”Qur'an 8:12

“Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels.”Qur'an 8:60

She then mentioned these links and one other that shows a beheading.  I do not post the beheading link here but I have not pulled it. I also have not checked it recently because it gives me nightmares.

Another one of my blog posts: Learn Islam in 10 minutes.

Islamic Heaven Here is an article on Islamic Heaven from the Australian Islamic Monitor

Yet another blog post: "Death to Israel" in South Dakota? Anti Israel Protest - Sioux Falls, So... I have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me.

Thanks for taking a look.
I hope you will post your thoughts and responses to help her out.
Blessings
HHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts