Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ouch

I have a friend that broke her arm today. 

OUCH

She called me FRANTIC and said she needed my help before she went to the hospital.
I ran right over expecting to put her in the car and go assuming her husband was not home.

I walked in the door and she was in the bathroom crying because her hubby would not help her get her makeup on before they left.



(YES I DID ROLL MY EYES and probably snorted)







I settled her down got some ice for her arm and a coffee for her nerves.



I then spent about 20 minutes putting her makeup on.




To get back at her, her hubby asked me to shade her eyelids to look like her eyes were open.  It took a little longer but I figured she would laugh about it later.


I guess it she had a great time at the ER because of her great makeup and all the comments she got on it.

(no that is not really her)



So I want a pat on the back before the drugs wear off and she calls me up.

LETS HERE IT FOR BEING A GOOD FRIEND!




I think she really looked more like this.


Have a blessed day and be a good friend.
NOT LIKE ME.
HHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts