Sunday, January 15, 2012

My friend Mary is really very smart and very trusting.  She just shared this with me and I thought we all deserved a laugh.
 
MARY's RANT
So I am ranting to my family about my strange friends on facebook and pinterest who are posting this picture for the last week.

I say I just don't get it. How does gullible sound like oranges?
My husband says say it.
I say gullible.
He and my daughter laugh and say         Say it slower.
I say it slower      gggguuulllliiiibbblllleeee.
My husband says            slower.
I say it as slow as humanly possible. gguuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiibbllllllllllleee.
My hubby says it sounds like oranges to me.... as he leans on the couch because he is laughing so hard.
I look at my daughter and see her weeazing and snorting about to fall down and realize its a joke and I AM GULLIBLE.

I am now crying because they are so very mean to me.
lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts