Sunday, January 29, 2012

A original thought on bullying

I was bullied and beat on as a kid. 

It just made me want to get even. 
It also made me smarter then them.
It made me think faster then them.
 
You know what?
 I got even. Over and over again. I got even.
Every time. 

The ones that did not learn to leave me alone are no longer allowed in my life.  
Including family.

Grow up America and stand up to your bully's. 

It does not matter if they called your four eyes, fag, fatty, geek, nerd, brainyack, shit head, Jesus freak, buck tooth billy goat, red on the head like a .... on a dog, or zit face.

It does not matter if it was a kid at school, a family member, teacher, congressman, senator or president.
We have all been there. 

It is time to take a stand.

Say to your self you will never let it happen again.
Now go out there, live your life, and stand up to those idiots who would drag you down with them.

Blessings
HHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts