Monday, November 14, 2011

144 tweets posted over the course of six hours before she killed herself!



How is is possible for society to have failed this young woman?

SOME OF ASHLEY'S FINAL TWEETS

9:45AM Nov 7th: There is somebody in my dreams
9:46AM Nov 7th: I want them gone
9:47AM Nov 7th: Kinda lonely right now
9:47AM Nov 7th: There was so much more I wanted to do
9:48AM Nov 7th: Ahhh well time to move on
9:48AM Nov 7th:  My thought process is too crazy
9:48AM Nov 7th: I totally think I’m bipolar
9:49AM Nov 7th: Or just crazy
10:21AM Nov 7th: My legs hurt. And my heart was filled with despair
10:21AM Nov 7th: I went to the bathroom and locked the door
10:22AM Nov 7th: I took apart a razor I had just gotten from the store
10:22AM Nov 7th: I did what I had to do to forget.
1:47PM Nov 7th: Well that’s. The story of how I came to be who I am. Well the condensed version. I’d love to hear what you have to say. But I won’t be around
2:08PM Nov 7th: Take two. Hope I get this right


Ashley Billasano did not show up for school at Rosenberg’s BF Terry High School Tuesday morning.
Instead, she took to her Twitter page, saying there was so much more she wanted to do.
“It’s obvious she needed somebody to talk to and that’s what I believe those tweets were,” said Chief Craig Brady with the Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Department. “She was trying to communicate and trying to get people to talk to her.”
In those 144 tweets posted over the course of six hours, Billasano claimed she was molested and forced into prostitution.
She talked about how she dealt with the pain the first time.
“I went to the bathroom and locked the door”
“I took apart a razor. I did what I had to do to forget. I swear after that night I was never the same”
She talked about confiding with a boyfriend and telling her secret.
“I remember telling my closest teacher and CPS and the police detectives,” she said. “I remember having to tell them everything.

Want to be disgusted some more?  Click here.

I wanted to write about this a few days ago when the story first came out but was unable to do so.

I myself lived through this situation.

Not sure what to say or do other then my friend Mary's daughter just wrote a story on human trafficking and posted it on her blog.  See it here.
It will open your eyes to a part of our world you do not want to think exists.  But it is right next door or down the street from you now.

I am not going to say a bunch of words to empower or get you moved.
I am just going to post some story's of other peoples work.

Now I am going to ask for prayer.
For us all but also for the ones suffering this right now.

Blessings.
HHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts