Saturday, November 12, 2011

One mans stupid is another woman's smart.

People call me stupid for collecting grass clippings and fallen leaves and bunny poo from other peoples yards.  But my garden beds are the best producers in the whole county.   

One mans stupid is another woman's smart.                                                                      

I was recently pulled over and when the officer came to the window he asked for my license and registration. 
I was smart and also handed him my concealed weapons permit.    

He asked me why I would be stupid enough to carry a gun. 

I responded a gun?  Who said A GUN?   

He asked  Mary, how many guns do you have on you?  

I responded...a 22 in my purse a 45 in the console and a shotgun in the trunk. 
I also have a knife, a tazer and pepper spray all within reach. 
To top that off I was just at hardware store and have a case of wasp spray in the car and that stuff shoots more accurately then the pepper spray and will cause anyone to die if not treated with in hours. 

He said what are you scared of and I remembered that old joke of the granny in the same situation.....

I smiled thinking of it and looked him straight in the crotch since he had backed up and had his hand on his gun... and with a tone of voice that would of made Momma back hand me said

Not a DARN thing!  Why do you ask?

Straight from my buddy Marys life.

HHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts