Saturday, November 5, 2011


I understand your frustration with Jesse Ventura!
 
 
I myself would like to plant my foot straight up his flaccid stone age bum!

If you can not tell....I too am disgusted with his words.
 
BUT...do you realize he was counting on a jury of his peers to nullify a bad law? 
 
The constitution puts us the jury as the last line of defense against a corrupt gooberment or bad law. 
 
Because of the judge dismissing this from that court he has nullified or made impotent WE THE PEOPLE"S power to control what our FOUNDING FATHERS knew we would need to controlled. 
 
So before you attack him for his words why not see the point to where he feels the country and sunk and how truly powerless he is felling. 
Also please remember even though we do not agree with the words he may of spoke HE has the RIGHT to say them.  Freedom of Speech is the one he was exercising.  
 
When was the last time you spoke out and tried to change the country for the better? 
 
 
 
If you have questions about what I am talking about please see the Citizens Rule Book.
 
HHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts