Sunday, December 19, 2010

Amazing story at a RED concert.

I was at this concert with the writer of this post.
She is just now feeling okay with me posting it on this site also.
RED is a Christian scream metal band.
You might recognize this song
Breath Into Me
I hope this post below blesses you as it did me.
Newbie
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1
United States
Chaperon:
Spokane Service Station no lie
I had a real unusual experience last night in Spokane at the Service Station.
This all started months ago when I was asked to chaperon our Youth Group to a Red concert.
I said yes right away knowing nothing about who was playing or if I even knew any of their songs.
Yesterday I was dreading a bit sitting through the show but knowing how much I love to be around our local youth I figured the Lord had a treat for us all.
We drove the 200 miles into Spokane and reached the Service Station right before the doors opened.
We sat through the first two bands and I was really starting to dread the rest of the show as the sound was horrible but the music was AWESOME so I kept smiling and encouraging the kids to praise and worship while they were there.
Then Head came on. I had seen Korn years ago in my before Christ days. I started to wonder if the Lord was really there working and if we had made a mistake bringing the kids here. I asked the Lord in prayer to let me know that this was good and right and continued to enjoy the show.
I then listened harder and started to enjoy the showmanship and was wowed.
Disciple came on and it was even better and I felt better... but again asked the Lord for a sign that this was good and right to worship in this way.
It was just seeming to be to be to much like Scorpions, ACDC, and other bands I had seen numerous times in my youth.
When Red came out I was really blown away. The sound and music was amazing. I was so enjoying the show the music and the kids when they started into their second song!
I was amazed to look up and see something on the forehead of the lead guitarist! I looked real hard and could not understand what I saw and thought it might be a tattoo of some sort. I then looked at the lead singer and was interested that he too had the same mark. I thought oh it’s a gimmick and turned around to remark to my hubby and son and point out what I was seeing. I was shocked to see the same mark on them.
It really scared me at first because all I could think about when seeing the mark on them was a book series I had read a few years ago when believers are given a mark to identify themselves to each other and never doubt that the other is a believer. I was scared because I was wondering what bad thing had happened.
I prayed and gave my fear to the Lord. He took it from me instantly.
I then looked at the foreheads of people around me, then up in the loft seating area, and at the back of the event room. I actually sat down and rubbed my eyes and looked at everyone again from the stage to the loft and everyplace.
Not everyone had the mark, not every one's mark was as bright as others next to them.
My hubby was real worried and asking me what was wrong. I had to tell him…. and struggled to even speak….”I will tell you later.”
When I looked again I could not see the marks. I asked the Lord in prayer “If that was you Lord and that was my sign that you are here please show me again because I am worried I am hallucinating or its not of YOU.” I looked up, looked around and the marks were again there on the foreheads of many of the people I had seen earlier.
I am frustrated and feeling strange at telling this.
I do not want you to think I am insane. I do not see things or have visions and am not the type of Christian that would profess this unless I was pretty sure of what I saw.
I am not doing this for any reward or validation. I just wanted to share with you and the members of Red what I saw and felt blessed by.
I know they are working for the Lord and will add them all and each of the bands to my prayer board.
Humbled and AMAZED at our AWESOME GOD.

http://www.redmusiconline.com/spokane-service-station-no-lie

Peace and Blessings to you all.
HHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts