Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The New Facebook Profile update.

Reno posted: 
I don't like this new profile bullshit!!!!
why in the hell did they do that.....they piss me off and I'll close my account.....
 
Lisa stated: How do I UNDO the new profile?
 
Mary has posted:
So far in three days they have deleted a bunch of my stuff. I can not share posts from other pages on fb. I have been reported for offensive photos.
All my privacy settings were wide open and my friends lists were scrambled.
All the sites o...r applications I have blocked over the years or people were removed from my block list.
The language settings are all screwed up and would not let me add or delete.
The age setting is STILL screwed up and will not change.
It will not let me add my husband on my family info.
It automatically added my daughter and singled her out as such. I do not link to my kids accounts.
It reset making all the photos I am tagged in open to the public.
It is not supposed to show me tagged in any photo.
I also lost over about 78 friends in the transfer.
I also am having trouble seeing the pages of other friends.
I am still waiting for more to pop up.
Well folks as soon as I know if you can change it back I will let you know.
If you know how please post a comment and share your knowledge with the rest of us.
HHC

This just in but not final.
Once you update to the new profile you are stuck with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts