Monday, December 13, 2010

Is there anything good to say today? or Wise men still seek HIM. Be wise.

I would like to see this prayer request go VIRAL!

I have not been posting I know. 

I am sorry.

It is hard to find something good to say and with this being a very HOLY time of year when we should be celebrating the birth of our LORD and Savior.....
Well I did not want to say anything unless it was positive and beautiful.



I have asked for help from face book friends to find the positive and beautiful to share with you and no one has seemed interested in seeing any of it or finding it.

So I am going to again ask the we as a people pray....

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.  2 Chronicles 7 14


This is a powerful verse and a very mighty promise from God, and it has been repeated in reference to our country countless times.
Today I am not asking for it for my country but for the world.
We need prosperity, peace and love and we can not have it with out God.



So I ask you to PLEASE PRAY right now.

From my face book to yours the gift of prayer can go world wide.

We are on the brink of disaster in so many places for varied reasons.
We all have our worries and want to pray so let us start now.


There is so much wrong in the world pick a wrong and pray people.
I ask that everyone who is praying to just post one word describing what you are praying for in your status. ...
Then we all can join in and pray for that too.
If you have a lot of prayers post one every few minutes or so and your friends can pray with you.
Start NOW and ask others to join you.


3 comments:

John Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HIP HICK CHICK who is always RIGHT said...

I personally do not like to give so much personal information to join a site and will most the time stay clear of such places.
I am looking into this further right now.

HIP HICK CHICK who is always RIGHT said...

Well I have further checked out the page you posted.
I find it strange that anyone would pay to have their prayers read and video taped.
Sounds like when you paid a sin fee to the church to have the priest forgive your sins.
Please tell me more on your experience with the page.
Educate me.

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts