Sunday, January 23, 2011

The FOOD CRITIC

Recently I went with friends to a resaurant in Spokane Washington.

Best China Buffet
21 East Lincoln Road, Spokane, WA 99208 (509) 468-9988 ‎ 








Google Map 

I found the restrooms, tables and chairs and highchairs clean!

I found the food good and even for my large family everyone was able to get their favorites.  I love that I can choose Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese foods over the few times I have been their.  They are a bit AMERICANIZED with the sauces and I do wish they would go lighter or offer them on the side.


I found the Sushi and California Rolls well prepared but a bit to large to fit in my mouth. (Yes I do have a big mouth.) I think they have accommodated their American customers who want more for their dollar.


The staff is friendly and helpful.


I love how bright and well lite the rooms are even on gloomy days.


I have heard other reviews of the funky smell the place has and found it to be nothing but the food and how it is prepared.


I have friends who have eaten here 12+ times a year and have never been ill from the adventure.


All in all I find this a wonderful place to take the family and meet friends.


I give it a very satisfactory rating of 3 1/2 out of 5 stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts