Sunday, January 9, 2011

WHY not some SCENTS

EVERY TIME when I go into public gatherings the latent cigarette smoke on other people will give me a migraine. 
This is what I see and smell in public.

I can almost look at these nice rows of bottles and pick out every person at church.

One time in two the combination of every ones perfumes, cologne will cause my eyes to water so severely it looks like I am crying, and causes me to get a migraine.
One time in ten the combination of both will cause an asthma attack so severe and all the other problems I get all the problems  described above plus hives so bad they crack and bleed and are mistaken for shingles, and then I get violently ill (purge of entire digestive track from both ends) then get to suffer dehydration along with a migraine for the rest of the day.
One time in 20 I will get all the above symptoms and the migraine will last for more then 3 days afterwards.


Can you imagine if we donated that money we spend on the scents to World Vision or Voice of the Martyrs instead?   The world would be fed and won to Christ already!

I know when this happens at church it is not of the Lord and is spiritual warfare.
I know church is not about me at all it is about the Lord and worshiping Him.
I am still very confused about why do people have to make themselves stink by rubbing puked up octopus from a whales stomach (yeah that is what is in most perfumes) and makes them smell like chemicals in insecticide after 30 minutes instead of just smelling clean and fresh?
What is wrong with the smell of hard work?
What is wrong with the freshness of the out of doors, baking bread and the slight smell of sausage and eggs that lingers in my clothes from breakfast.

I am at a loss and considering not returning to church because I am tired of being ill afterwards from the SCENTS.
I am asking today for prayer to be healed from this.

HHC on behalf of Mary and her experiences today at church.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts