Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pray for Congress woman Gabrielle Giffords and while your at it think on this. 2 Chronicles 7:13-14 (KJV) If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Why can people not see that the outpouring of prayer from democrat and republican alike even before the smoke had cleared changed the headlines today?
 We need to now pray for our country, leaders and citizens as we pray for our soldiers, and the family's of those hurt or killed today.  
UNDENIABLE MIRACULOUS HEALING.  
Don't laugh! 
It happens!  
All we have to do is ask for it in prayer.  For those hurt, our leaders, our citizens and OUR REPUBLIC.
We need to remember we are all the same when you gag, blindfold, bind and shackle us. 
 We need to remember when your get through our thick skins and fat heads we are all the same muscle, bone and blood.
We all bleed.  We all are born.  We all will die.  
We all need to pray together.  

2 Chronicles 713 “When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. .

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts