Thursday, November 4, 2010

My son is gay, Or he’s not. I don’t care. He is still my son. by Nerdy Apple Bottom Cop's Wife does not remain silent






Please read this post. 

http://nerdyapplebottom.com/2010/11/02/my-son-is-gay/

My friend Mary posted it to me and said this:

My daughter dressed as Santa one year, batman, spider-man, the devil....WOW people need to get over it.  She did not turn into the devil though her hormones make me wonder once in a great while.  She is a good kid. Though she did force her little brother to dress as a girl. wear makup, have a tea party, play princesses and turn his name into a girls name so she could pretend she had a little sister.  He is all boy soon to be a young man and has the girls after him like crazy.
But even if they chose a life I did not under stand or (shudder to think) turn into some mass murderer.  They are still my children and I love them.  Its my job.  I am a MOM!

I really had to agree with her.

I would love to see some discussion on this subject.
Please post. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts