Wednesday, November 3, 2010

While on facebook I noticed a post from a family member.




UNCLE NORM:   WARNING - my account info was phished - I've had to change all passwords and am currently running a complete virus scan -
 
UNCLE ERNIE: I got an email from you with a plea for money. You are in Wales, don't you know! I had to change my passwords recently too.
 
GREAT UNCLE JOE: I got an email from you too.
 
GREAT AUNT NOLA :me too
 
HIPHICKCHICK:
I did too.
I emailed you back at the address you said and told you I had just won the lottery and was sending the needed funds.

You were ecstatic! You sent me an address to forward the funds to and some swank hotel.

...In replying to that email...I also told you I had taken care of all your bills so you could really retire and was sending extra funds for you to extend your trip.

You emailed back and said to hurry.

In the reply to that email I told the mafia guys I had really stole the money from what hotel they could find you at so they could get the money I sent to you. They said they are going to make sure and get interest too.

You have not replied till now.

I think I have learned my lesson and will not longer steal from the mafia.... I am glad you are okay.
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HHC's most Popular Posts